Apply to become a Volunteer Teacher
First things first — Congratulations! You’re about to begin an exciting fantastic voyage towards becoming a published Catholic Online School Volunteer Teacher, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. At the end of the process you’ll be the proud instructor of a high quality course with the potential to change the lives of students around the world! Sound exciting?
Here is your step by step guide:
Send all the below information to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use subject line - Catholic Online School Volunteer Teachers
A. Check Qualifications - Please submit proof of the following:
- Degree (preferred)
- Employment Screening (Catholic Online School pays for this service)
- Plus, one or more of the following:
- Teaching Credential
- CCD Teacher Certificate (issued by Diocese and/or Parish)
- Clergy status
B. Technical Experience - Please explain how much experience you have with the following:
What video recording equipment do you have and know how to use for recording lessons?
- Camera and/or iPhone
- Green Screen
- Do you have any experience with Zoom for Education? If so, how much?
- Do you have any experience presenting yourself on camera in a pre-recorded lesson? If so, how much?
- Do you have any experience with Catholic Online School Platform? If so, how much?
C. Teaching Preference
- What subject or subjects do you feel comfortable teaching?
- Do you prefer to write your own lessons or teach lessons provided by Catholic Online School?
Now turn what you know into an opportunity and reach millions around the world.
You may also schedule a one-on-one 15 minute introduction meeting with our Manager of Volunteers and join our global effort as a volunteer Teacher to ensure all learners can fulfill their potential below.